[CLUE-Admin] RE: I tried to submit speaker candidate.....

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Fri May 28 08:08:51 MDT 2004

Heather,

July 13 would work out very well with the CLUE schedule, and we're looking
forward to hearing from Marc.  Attendance at our meetings is variable and
hard to predict; I would guess anywhere from 40-100 attendees.

I would like to know Marc's topic and approximate length of the
presentation.  Our normal agenda is to have a basic (KISS) session from 6:30
to 7:00, followed by some short announcements and the main presentation.  We
usually allow about an hour or an hour and fifteen minutes for the main
presentation, including questions, and try to wrap the whole show up by
8:30.  We can be somewhat flexible with the schedule if needed.

Please let me know what Marc will need for the presentation (e.g. projector)
and anything else that I can do to help out.

I will be unable to attend the July meeting; however, I'm CCing this to
other CLUE officers who will gladly help with whatever is needed.

Thanks,

David A. Jenne

720-482-2554
EMAIL: mailto:dajenne at flash.net