[CLUE-Admin] site_devel code

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Sep 7 20:31:18 MDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:01:23 -0600
Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> The code works aok on my Apache2, PHP5 system.

Well, that's very cool. One thing though, is to keep in mind that the CLUE
server (even the new one) is likely to be on PHP4 for a while yet.

I ought to commit my XML parser (the one I'm considering abandoning). I'm
sure it, at least, would be better off done in PHP5.

As long as I'm writing, I'll mention that the Columbine Library (Bowles,
west of Wadsworth) now has WiFi available. They have meeting rooms. We
might discuss, at the admin meeting, having a web development confab over
there sometime.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/