[CLUE-Admin] site_devel code

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:48:33 MDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:31:18 -0600, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:01:23 -0600
> Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The code works aok on my Apache2, PHP5 system.
>
> Well, that's very cool. One thing though, is to keep in mind that the CLUE
> server (even the new one) is likely to be on PHP4 for a while yet.

One more note: the site looks quite good on Firefox 0.9.3, and Mozilla
1.7b and IE6 on WinXP.

> I ought to commit my XML parser (the one I'm considering abandoning). I'm
> sure it, at least, would be better off done in PHP5.

I haven't done any PHP5-specific stuff yet, but everything I've done
on PHP4 works fine on PHP5.

> As long as I'm writing, I'll mention that the Columbine Library (Bowles,
> west of Wadsworth) now has WiFi available. They have meeting rooms. We
> might discuss, at the admin meeting, having a web development confab over
> there sometime.

Yeah, I'll have to get my butt in gear and checkout WIFI. My laptop
has -g support, but I've never used it.

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey