[CLUE-Admin] FW: CLUE talk

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Tue Sep 28 20:34:29 MDT 2004

How does this sound?

"For the October meeting KISS session, we will respond to your Linux / Open
Source questions.  Please post your questions to this list and the CLUE team
of unsurpassed technical expertise will respond to the most popular
questions during the next meeting."

(or should they send questions to you, Jeff and you can post them on the
ADMIN list?  In other words, who should comprise the "experts"?)

David J.