[clue-admin] KISS. My...

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Fri Apr 29 04:48:32 MDT 2005

>> The PDF export is handy too so you can distribute your slides.
>

> How do you do that with HTML?
>
> ;-)

There are 2 commonly available PERL scripts which will take care of you.

The first is html2ps.   This will create a PostScript file directly from
HTML.   Also very useful for printing in an automated background kind of
way.

The second is obviously ps2pdf, which uses GhostScript to create a PDF.

Problem solved.  I know you meant the question as a joke, as if it could
not be done, but it can be, and I have used it on many occasions.
Before PDF export existed in OpenOffice, I simply composed all documents
in HTML, and converted to PDF with this method.