[clue-admin] May and June presentations

Peter H. drumvudu at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 30 08:17:05 MDT 2005

"David A. Jenne" <dajenne at flash.net> wrote:

> The May presentation will be from Mike Melanson.  This topic sounds VERY
> interesting, but I wanted to run it by the admin group for comments (e.g.
> any liablitly or legal issues?) before Jed posts it in it's current form:

I agree David, This sounds VERY interesting. I know of no legal issues
pertaining to his simply 'making a presentation', but I'm no legal expert
mind you. I will definitely be at this talk if it goes down. I'm interested
to hear what the other guys might have to say on the legal/liability
question.  //P
--
Peter H.
GPG Key ID: 0xCB8F40BD