[clue-admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Linux Training

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Aug 9 07:51:51 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 06:27 -0600, clue-admin-request at cluedenver.org
wrote:
> On Sunday 07 August 2005 8:01 pm, Jeff Cann wrote:
> > Admins -
> >
> > Does anyone have opinions about Jim's wish to notify the group about
> PARSEC
> > training?
>
> Thanks for the comments.
>
> To be clear, I think we are talking about a web site listing, rather
> than
> emails to the group.  Any solicitation emails to the group will
> probably be
> rejected heartily [as we saw the last time with the CLUEbie turned
> realtor].
>
> Jeff
> --
> Jeff Cann
> CLUE President

Jeff and Jef:

Thanks for the clarification on the email then.  I am okay with a CLUE-
Cert style web site deal.

As for emails, I am along the same lines as the "last issue" since CLUE
is a tempting advertising media for most groups, present company
included. ;-)

Jef, as for the spelling of Batky-Howell...my bad...fast fingers. ;-)

--- Crawford
PS: Pardon the delayed response.  Digest mode delay here.