[clue-admin] LPI CertFest canceled

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Aug 9 09:04:22 MDT 2005

Folks:

Due to logistics beyond my control (i.e., getting an LPI Exam Proctor
out here), I will be once again canceling the CertFest scheduled for 20
August to parallel the InstallFest.

At this point and until further notice as well, I will not be pitching
this idea for CLUE and the local LUGs either.  I have brought this up
with LPI and LPI-US as well (they are undergoing some organizational
transitions with some new(er) board members presently) since this is now
0-3 on trying to host this event.

My apologies in advance for those who are disappointed on this not
happening as well.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President