[clue-admin] Question about Techangle

Peter C. Hinkle drumvudu at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 22 20:14:32 MST 2005

> There are a few of the TechAngle guys that keep up.
> Last I heard from Michael, they had moved out of state (family somewhere
> if I remember right).  But he hasn't kept in touch since then, so I'm
> not sure where he is now. Although he did lurk the clue lists for a
> while - so if he sees your question he may ping you.
>
> Roy

Thanks Roy, I know that Michael was from Minnesota and the last time I saw
him, he and Beth Anne had moved way out east to some tiny little hamlet where
they are still exited about the wheel. It was just about due east from
Elizabeth, CO about 150 miles. I could believe that they moved out to
Minnesota as I think they were talking about it then. If Michael still lurks
on the list, he will most certainly see my name and speak up so I hope that
is the case. He and I used to spend hours hashing out linux stuff when we
lived right next door to one another. Anyway, thanks for the info. /peter