[clue-admin] synopsis of my plans at Admin meeting ( FEB )

Gus S.Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Tue Feb 22 11:38:19 MST 2005

1)  find install.fest meeting place in the south
           possibly more accessible to Littleton
          comments ?

2)  troll for Linux applications teachers
             those who would teach a few tricks about
             standard apps such as NVU , word processors ,
            spreadsheets , drawing programs, etc.

3)  set up venues for teaching Linux apps

4)  create a list of vendors who will provide  hardware
       to work with a distro such as Knoppix.

5)  Create agreement for RADMI 501C3 and CLUE to work
         together including sharing the bus.
                               www. radmi.com

6)  Please increase size of Clue North presence
            Just make the text "CLUE NORTH"  ( two spots )
                larger.  That would be enough

7)  I volunteer to be part of an activities coordinator.  Maybe
            the pancreas.