[clue-admin] over the AP wire

Gus S.Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Wed Feb 23 09:29:00 MST 2005

Reported Anonymously

2005 FEB 23  Denver, Colorado

Today in a move that experts have been predicting for some time,
CLUE ( Colorado Linux Useless Egoists ) announced that they
are moving away from supporting Linux users.  Head guru Jeffe
Tincontainer said" It just seems like the right time, given Bill Gates
is beating our butts".  Star Wars action figure J. LargeAnimal weighed
in as well.  " We can compete with anyone, but why bother ??  the
unintended consequences could be frightening".  Across town,
another expert, Creeping SkyLiquid added " Who me ??"

While not official  yet, it is expected that the entire club will now
form a new club called WISP.
Working furiously and forever on becoming a super duper virtual kind of
fancy ISP

In related news, several WISP members were seen looking for a 1/2
activities
coordinator.... whether to strangle him or what, is not known.