[clue-admin] Distros

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Feb 26 11:49:19 MST 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:19:02 -0700
Peter C. Hinkle wrote:

> Is there a favorite distro for this CLUE group? I was just curios as a
> new member what allot of you guys run on a regular basis. I have always
> had a love for SuSE but now that Novell has taken over, I am in wait and
> see mode. I'm also really fond of all the Knoppix/Debian variants. They
> are pretty impressive up to this point. /Peter H

Peter, I think you should check out the CLUE-Talk and CLUE-Tech mailing
lists. This list is for discussion about group administration matters,
such as issues with our web server, meetings, etc.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E