[clue-admin] Contact Form Isn't Working

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Feb 26 12:27:21 MST 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:45:29 -0700
David Anselmi wrote:

> Looks like I'm too far out of date to find the form and see if there's
> anything obvious.  But it does look like this page:
>
> http://clue.denver.co.us/siteDevelopment.html
>
> isn't useful anymore.

Ooops ... and, that's strange.

>  Maybe it could be updated with new CVS
> instructions and a link to the wiki.

The Wiki is for documentation of "production" level software,
configuration, maintenance logs ... stuff like that.

Just for reference purposes, for anyone new to this list, there is a
CLUE-Dev mailing list for discussions of the re-write of the CLUE website,
which is what the URL Dave mentions is all about -- except that it's
somehow reverted back to a years-old version that shouldn't even be there
any longer.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E