[clue-admin] Contact Form Isn't Working

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Feb 26 13:15:40 MST 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:27:21 -0700
Jed S. Baer wrote:

> > anything obvious.  But it does look like this page:
> >
> > http://clue.denver.co.us/siteDevelopment.html
> >
> > isn't useful anymore.
>
> Ooops ... and, that's strange.

Well, no it isn't. Just a very long hysteresis. Yes, it is out-of-date.
And those instructions are for the development area, not production
anyway.

Short version: At the moment, there is no anonymous CVS access via
pserver. In fact, there's no pserver access at all. Users in the CVS group
can operate using the ext:ssh method. That would include you, Dave.

The problem with the contact form is likely related to being at a much
newer version of PHP. I've known about warning-level errors regarding
call-time pass-by-reference, but was putting off dealing with them because
it appeared things were working, regardless. Apparently, that's not
reliable. At least, that's my story for the moment, until I see the logs,
which I'm about to look at.

We should probably be using a newer version of Pear::Forms anyway, and
formally installing it, rather than just including the code in our CVS
tree.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E