[clue-admin] a two headed beast activities

Gus S.Calabrese wft at frii.com
Mon Feb 28 17:29:25 MST 2005

Hi Peter

Making phone calls would be great.  For any on site
visits we make a full scale foam.board mockup of you.
I would take it along with me.  If I can have some audio from you
saying "yes"  "no"  "no problem"  "can you lower the price ? " ,
I will be fine.

If someone that Linux folks would be interested comes to town,
we would try to snag them and make arrangements.  If a corporation
is sponsoring a Linux foodfest, we would coordinate to get members
there.

the CLUE website says .....
	• 	CLUE is looking for a new Activities Coordinator. This position is
responsible for setting up and coordinating any special events or
activities, such as Installfests. If you would like to volunteer for
this position, please contact CLUE President Jeff Cann.

Do as much as is comfortable for you.  Since CLUE does not have
a coordinator now, a two headed beast is better than ?????

Gus