[clue-admin] User setup for "member" accounts

grant johnson amadensor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 16:24:37 MST 2005

Very importnt tip for using pub-key authentication with SSH (we use it
all of the time at work.)    The permissions on the private key must
be such that only the owner can read it, and it must be in the owner's
~/.ssh

I have no idea on filenames or how that affects things.  I always just
use the default filename.