[clue-admin] User setup for "member" accounts

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Jan 1 20:40:15 MST 2005

grant johnson wrote:
> How about SCP?  Does that work with no shell?  If so, that may be the
> answer.

It sounds like it does, since that's how Collins got is key over in the
first place.  But the real question is "how about rsync"?

I don't think we can just give people scp access as that leaves no way
for them to delete their files.  If we have to give people a shell we
should still be able to prevent them from doing more than one or two
commands.