[clue-admin] User setup for "member" accounts

grant johnson amadensor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:09:05 MST 2005

How about SCP?  Does that work with no shell?  If so, that may be the
answer.  The actual back end protocol for the file transfers is at
least very similar if not identical.  If it requires a shell, maybe
that would be bad, if SCP creates the same result.

What happens if the shell is bash, but the .profile starts with exit
or logout?  Is there a way around this?  Does this let SFTP work?