[clue-admin] User setup for "member" accounts

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:35:46 MST 2005

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 07:31:28 -0700, David Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
> Jed S. Baer wrote:
> > On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:02:12 -0700
> > David Anselmi wrote:
> >
> >>I used a wiki at my last job and I thought it worked well (for me
> >>anyway, no one else could be bothered--good thing I'm the one who left
> >>and not one of them).  David Wilson came up with the same idea
> >>independently, using a blog instead of a wiki.
> >
> > Funny you should mention that.
> >
> > http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/cluemin/
>
> As long as everyone is aware of it and uses it, that's great.  And much
> of this discussion probably should have happened there.

You probably missed Jed's comments, and the prominent display in the
wiki itself. The wiki is designed to be a documentation repository,
not a forum for discussion. I have updated the wiki with a summary of
where we are now and will update as we reach consensus. Meanwhile, the
discussion continues.
--
 Collins