[clue-admin] User setup for "member" accounts

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jan 4 19:56:15 MST 2005

Collins Richey wrote:
[...]
> You probably missed Jed's comments, and the prominent display in the
> wiki itself. The wiki is designed to be a documentation repository,
> not a forum for discussion. I have updated the wiki with a summary of
> where we are now and will update as we reach consensus. Meanwhile, the
> discussion continues.

I picked that up.  But this discussion has been about the design to
provide member features.  That design should be on the wiki.  So someone
should have put up a strawman and said "here's what I'm thinking,
comments?"  Then the discussion would have been in the form of annotated
refinements to the design.

That's the way I'd have approached it.  I think it is obsolete to reach
consensus before documenting.

That's just me though and I don't have any good war stories about doing
it that way.