[clue-admin] InstallFest, 12 Feb

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Wed Jan 19 07:02:49 MST 2005

CLUE Admins and company:

12 February 2005, Saturday from 10AM to 4PM at DeVry University's
Westminster Campus is the next scheduled InstallFest.  I will be out of
town for this one unfortunately so I am looking for a few CLUE Admins to
help run this event.  I have already asked Gus and/or Joanne to see if
they can be the liason between DeVry and CLUE as well since their
techies know them.

Volunteers from the peanut gallery?  For reference, there can be a few
folks to help coordinate things, just spread the time slots around some
(i.e., 10AM to 1PM and 1PM to 4PM) to get coverage.

Thanks in advance.

Also for reference, we have dates schedule for May, August, and November
there as well.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-)