[clue-admin] installfest, user account setup

skipworthy skipworthy at realivetech.com
Tue Jan 25 09:29:54 MST 2005

Crawford- I'd be happy to volunteer to help out with an installfest: I
am a long way from being a guru, but I can troubleshoot pretty
effeciently and manage things if necessary.  I can certainly point
newbies in the right direction on issues.  Email me off list and we'll
chat about details ( assuming you want to go ahead...)

Collins ( et al)- I have followed the member-utility discussion with
much interest, though some of it has been slightly more than my ability
to grok fully, I am enthusiastic about learning, and interested in
making a contribution. I would be available to participate in a
discussion and subsequent implementation. Saturdays are pretty good, a
central location would be preferred for me.  Perhaps My Brother's Bar (
thats the name of the place, btw) on 15th and platte? plenty of parking,
good beer selection and malt list, great sandwhiches and great service (
alas, no wifi).

humbly-

Glen
skipworthy-at-realivetech.com