[clue-admin] Second call for InstallFest volunteers

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Tue Jan 25 12:25:39 MST 2005

The reason I was considering cancelling the InstallFest was (until now)
the lack of response from other CLUE-Admins and CLUE-Members to assist
with this event.

I have posted the InstallFest to CLUE-Talk, -Tech, -Announce, as well as
NCLUG and Boulder LUG now and will see what responses are generated.

I would like to thank Glen for stepping up and offering to help, though
as he also posted, he would like some savvy guru types to back him up as
well, which I would also like a few there as well (in the past, we have
had typically 2-4 present throughout the day).

Just my $0.02 here.  And yes, I get the Admin list in Digest Form as
well, so pardon the delayed response(s).

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-)