[clue-admin] [Fwd: Scheduled downtime of Fort Collins hosts]

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Jan 26 20:27:01 MST 2005

Cool.  I had no idea Debian had machines so close (why was I thinking
Texas?)  I've used gluck for downloading ISOs.

I wonder what it would take to get a tour, or a presentation by an
admin, or something.  If there's a Debian admin at HP it would be cool
to have them talk.  There was a security breach a while back and I'm
sure they'd have other interesting topics.

FWIW.
Dave