[clue-admin] Fw: Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Jul 5 18:37:59 MDT 2005

Got the following reply from Gus:

From: Gus Salavatore Calabrese <gsc at omegadogs.com>
Subject: Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

> fabulous demo page   I have one request
> put WHO is CLUE under DTC and North
> Either way it is a great page

Don't recall how much deep we got into this at the admin meeting, but it
seems to me that #1 job of the website is to say who we are and what we
do. To put it in an "outline mode" argument, "Who is CLUE" is the primary
topic, and everything else is subordinate.

So whadday'all think?

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E