[clue-admin] Re: Fw: Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jul 5 19:46:37 MDT 2005

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Got the following reply from Gus:

[...]
> Don't recall how much deep we got into this at the admin meeting, but it
> seems to me that #1 job of the website is to say who we are and what we
> do. To put it in an "outline mode" argument, "Who is CLUE" is the primary
> topic, and everything else is subordinate.
>
> So whadday'all think?

I'll vote for the way it is.  I might prefer that the who section be
shorter and suggest taking the second paragraph out (since the 2
meetings are next and make it a little redundant).  But that's a small
thing.

The last sentence says "...you can be involved in CLUE remotely by
joining the CLUE email lists."  I'd make "email lists" a link to the
mailman page.

Otherwise looks pretty good.  I did kind of like the purple background
on the old site.  And some blinking text would be helpful so I could
pick out the important stuff more easily ;-)