[clue-admin] Re: Fw: Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Jul 5 20:35:27 MDT 2005

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:46:37 -0600
David Anselmi wrote:

> I'll vote for the way it is.  I might prefer that the who section be
> shorter and suggest taking the second paragraph out (since the 2
> meetings are next and make it a little redundant).  But that's a small
> thing.

Actually, I just replaced that entire block with the "Who is CLUE?" block
from the existing home page, since we re-wrote it not too long ago. Gets
rid of the redundancy, and offers more information.

> The last sentence says "...you can be involved in CLUE remotely by
> joining the CLUE email lists."  I'd make "email lists" a link to the
> mailman page.

The above fixes that too.

> Otherwise looks pretty good.  I did kind of like the purple background
> on the old site.  And some blinking text would be helpful so I could
> pick out the important stuff more easily ;-)

Why thank you Dave. FWIW, I tried it with the old purple. Didn't look good
with rest of the blue scheme. I also tried tuxfoot yellow. Doesn't work
either.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E