[clue-admin] Re: Fw: Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Jul 5 20:49:48 MDT 2005

Well, it looks as if the distribution list I started with is getting
trimmed.

Really, I do want everyone who as at the admin meeting to get these, plus
all the CLUE volunteers, and I'm not trusting the admin list. But ...

Excuse me for being blunt, but I'm just not going to bird-dog making sure
everyone is in the loop. So I'm just going to post to the admin list and
hope for the best. Maybe my intial distribution list was too many people?
Okay, I'm not going to try to make that decision any longer.

Please reply to the list, and not just to me personally, unless it
*really* is something which doesn't need to be on the list. Example,
Crawford mentioned some corrections to the CLUE-North topic for July.
Since he's the speaker, and the speaker coordinator, he and I can finish
that off by ourselves. But there's a good reason for notifications of
corrections to go to the list. It doesn't help anyone if I get 5 mentions
of the same typo or broken link.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E