[clue-admin] Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jul 5 20:03:19 MDT 2005

First off...nice remodel job!  I like it. :-)

Second on Gus's comments...Gus, can you clarify your request some more?
I am not sure what you mean here.  I have to agree with Jed that the
main goal of the CLUE web site is that we tell "who/what is CLUE" first
off, which is done.  On Gus's vs. Jed versions (and depending on the
resolution of the viewer's screen), having the CLUE-DTC and CLUE-North
URLs on top is not a bad idea, though I will admit I am neutral here
(i.e., can go with it or without it).

Jed, also for CLUE-North, it is LPI-102 in July (vs. LPI-101). ;-)

--- Crawford

--
The Linux ETC Company
368 South McCaslin Boulevard