[clue-admin] Fw: Re: Web Site updates (the URL is here)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Jul 5 21:42:44 MDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:12:14 -0600
Jeff Cann wrote:

> 1.  I wouldn't mind seeing tux on the far right side of the header,
> instead of  the left side.

I had it that way a while back. Hmmm, I suppose I _could_ figure out how
to retrieve old versions from CVS. :) IIRC, to do it and make sure it
always displayed properly, I wound up putting an HTML table in the header
DIV. Is 2 penguins on the page too much? I think so, and then taking it
off the sidebar would remove it from the sidebar on all the pages, unless
I stick in some conditional code, and I really want to keep this as simple
as I can make it.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E