[clue-admin] Admin meeting (Saturday - 7/2)

Jeff Cann j.cann at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 22:10:44 MDT 2005

Date:  Saturday - 7/02
Time: 11 am - 1 pm
Location: Shooting Star Cafe, 2637 W. 26th Ave

Topics:

1.  New DTC meeting location (Jeff)
2.  Covad hosting issues (Crawford)
3.  Install fest gurus (Jeff / Crawford)
4.  Web site changes for north meeting exposure (Crawford).
	+ e.g., http://www.ale.org/
5.  Membership update on technical issues (Crawford).
6.  SysAdmin update (Bob Harper)
	+ Status of tripwire configuration?

P.S.  Now that Dave Jenne's becoming an 'admin emeritus', I think we need to
all give him a hearty 'thank you' for scheduling meeting speakers the past
1.5 years!

The following admins have confirmed: Jed Baer, Jeff Cann, Dave Jenne
(tenative), Bob Harper

Please send me an email (or post to list) to tell me if you can make it or
not.

Thanks!