[clue-admin] RE: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Multimedia Presentation For March (Mon Feb 14 2005 04:34 pm)

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Mon Mar 7 21:26:53 MST 2005

Mike,

I most likely will not be able to attend tomorrow night.  However, the group
is looking forward to your presentation and Jeff or one of the other CLUE
Admins can help you get set up.

Although we have a projector, bringing your own is a good idea (in case of
unforeseen problems).  I have you scheduled for the main presentation,
beginning about 7:00.

Thanks for presenting!

Dave Jenne