[clue-admin] FW: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Possible Speaker (Wed Mar 2 2005 09:45 pm)

skipworthy skipworthy at realivetech.com
Thu Mar 10 08:41:20 MST 2005

David A. Jenne wrote:

>However, I do think a presentation and demo of these servers and their
>architecture may be of interest to CLUE.
>
>Comments?

Dave- (et al)

I think this might be an interesting presentation, but I'm opposed to a
sales pitch, as most would be, I think.  Maybe if he had a presentation
outline or something he could show you/us, so we knew it wasn't just a
sales pitch ?

An interesting thought I had: what if CLUE put on a sort of mini-con one
saturday?