[clue-admin] Re: FW: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Possible Speaker

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Mar 10 12:01:33 MST 2005

Dave and company:

I would have to agree, an outline of possible talk topics along with a
technical presenter would be best vs. a "sales rant dog and pony show"
until CLUE gets to know this group better.

I would have to also ask, has anyone in CLUE heard of them before Dave's
posting to the Admins or anyone meet someone from this group at a CLUE
function?  I would think if they are doing the IBM POWER series which is
*nix based, some might have spoken up before on the lists here.

Just some more $0.02.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-

PS: Yes, I still get these in digest format to cut back on the daily
incoming email count.