[clue-admin] SpamAssasin is Really Bogging the Server

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Mar 11 17:48:31 MST 2005

Hi Folks,

Just noticed our website is unresponsive. It took about a minute or so to
ssh into the machine, and top shows 0.0% idle CPU, but 79% "wa", which,
well, I interpret that as "wait" -- suppose I should look it up.

I'm just about to head out, so I can't look into this right now, but we
might want to look at SpamAssasin's resource usage, and maybe nice it down
a bit.

Later,
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E