[clue-admin] Obviously, this isn't going to work

Peter H. drumvudu at mindspring.com
Sat May 14 08:20:21 MDT 2005

Hey guys, a few months ago, I had volunteered to help out with being the
co-activities coordinator for the group and ever since, I've gotten more and
more stuff dumped into my lap at work making it more and more difficult to
attend any of the events so far scheduled. I have yet to make it to a single
meeting in the last three months.
Yesterday, I got called into my bosses office to be told that I am now going
to be taking over (on an interim basis), our Houston office. This basically
means that I will spend around 3 weeks per month in Houston.
Considering this situation, and being the kind of person that can't stand to
set obligations and then not be able to meet or exceed them, I think it best
that I bow out of the administrative end of this group until a time when I
might be able to dedicate what I would consider to be at least a reasonable
amount of time and energy.
I do sincerely apologize for any issues that may arise as a result though
considering the fact that I have yet to do anything related to the group, I
don't think you'll notice a big difference!
I am going to continue to get the list mail so that if I am in town for any
given event and can attend, I would like to....Thanks guys...//Peter
--
Peter H.
GPG Key ID: 0xCB8F40BD
drumvudu at mindspring.com