[clue-admin] Obviously, this isn't going to work

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon May 16 20:12:57 MDT 2005

On Sat, 14 May 2005 08:20:21 -0600
Peter H. wrote:

> Hey guys, a few months ago, I had volunteered to help out with being the
> co-activities coordinator for the group and ever since, I've gotten more
> and  more stuff dumped into my lap at work
> think it best  that I bow out of the administrative end of this group
> until a time when I  might be able to dedicate what I would consider to
> be at least a reasonable  amount of time and energy.
> I do sincerely apologize for any issues that may arise as a result

No worries, Peter.

I've put up a solicitation for a new volunteer on the CLUE home page.

Jeff, I've modified /etc/aliases so that "events" now forwards to you
again. Will do a test message.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E