[clue-admin] Installfest web page question.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Aug 29 20:21:28 MDT 2006

Hey Jed,

If we start alternating installfest between north and south it might be
nice to have a separate page for each and a way to programatically pick
the date and which page to put up.  Then the update after each 'fest is
just put in the new date, instead of reverting to the previous version
like I'm about to do.  Any thoughts on how to do that easily?

I'll look at the code some this week and see if I come up with anything.

Thanks!