[clue-admin] Virus and a Joe Job

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Feb 3 15:58:05 MST 2006

I got a "bounce" message from Postfix, and it appears that maybe what's
happening it that somebody is sending out bogus CLUE membership e-mails,
in an attemtp to spread a piece of malware. I dunno what it is, because
unzip says it's a corrupted zip file.

The "vector" appears as originating from 216.145.68.23, and here are what
I think are the orginal headers: