[clue-admin] Odd user login on CLUE server

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:57:16 MST 2006

On 1/2/06, Crawford Rainwater <crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> Going through the logs, I noticed a username "junk" that logged in the
> system sometime over the weekend.  Can someone ID or claim this user
> account please before I put things into a lock down mode?  TIA.

Yes, testing for adding user accounts to the system as promissed long
ago.  The logins are not successful, yet, due to various problems with
keys. Actually this account has been in the system for 6-8 months, but
inactive until yesterday.

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write