[clue-admin] New speaker coordinator

Jeff Cann president at cluedenver.org
Fri Jul 21 15:55:12 MDT 2006

Admins,

I'm happy to announce to the admins that Bret Clement has accepted the
speaker coordinator position for the remainder of our 2006 term [through
December].  Bret has worked in the Open Source arena for a number of
years with notable companies like TurboLinux, OSDL, Sleepycat, Funambol,
and OpenLogic.  He works for a Palo Alto PR agency and lives in Lakewood.

I mapped his email address to 'speakers at cluedenver.org', signed him up
for clue-admin and clue-announce and will work with him to transition
the current queue of possible speakers.  Please join me in welcoming Bret!

I will send the offical announcement to clue-announce once I have
received Bret's personal bio.

CLUE President
http://cluedenver.org/