[clue-admin] November DTC

Bret Clement bret at pageonepr.com
Sun Nov 12 19:37:36 MST 2006

Our speaker, Rick Burton, cancelled late on Friday.

We've got a few feelers out to OpenOffice guru (Solveig) and Peter
Saint-Andre from Jabber - but no feedback yet. Does anyone have other
ideas for last minute speakers?

Otherwise, Jeff said one option would be to cancel this month's meeting.

On Nov 12, 2006, at 3:00 PM, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:51:35 -0700
> Collins Richey wrote:
>
>> I'm sure the usual suspects will be there. Do you want to arrange to
>> pass off tickets and goodies for the raffle, or just pass on that?
>
> I'd just like to know who the speaker is, and on what topic.
>
> --
> http://freedomsight.net/
> ... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could
> someday
> facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

Bret Clement
Page One PR
303.462.3057
bret at pageonepr.com