[clue-admin] November DTC

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:24:56 MST 2006

On 11/12/06, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
> Bret Clement wrote:
> > Our speaker, Rick Burton, cancelled late on Friday.
> >
> > We've got a few feelers out to OpenOffice guru (Solveig) and Peter
> > Saint-Andre from Jabber - but no feedback yet. Does anyone have other
> > ideas for last minute speakers?
> >
> > Otherwise, Jeff said one option would be to cancel this month's meeting.
>
> I'd hate to see it cancelled.  That's a killer to membership, especially
> those who don't hear and show up.
>
> Could we let it stand and if no one is available make it an open
> discussion?

I vote no for cancellation. I recommend that we hold the meeting as
scheduled and open the floor to questions from the audience. I will
definitely attend. It doesn't look like we will have giveaways unless
some of the attendees bring something along.

I'll try to be there as close to 6:30 as possible in case new people
show up and to resolve any problems with access (Todd Trichler will
not be attending).

--
Collins Richey