[clue-admin] Meeting notes

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:23:14 MST 2006

We are so thankful to Oracle for providing us a home, but there were a
few problems Tuesday night that we should try to avoid in the future.

Todd notified us that he would not be available, but unfortunately no
Oracle employee was there to grease the skids for us. We had to wait
outside for about 20 minutes before a guard showed up. Once there, he
bent over backwards to try to help us (Todd, please let the guard know
how much we appreciated his help). The locked inner door is a real
problem for us if there is no Oracle escort.

After we were all assembled, he moved us across the campus to Building
3 (? unsure) where there is a guard on duty. We held the discussion
section in a large room, but moved to a smaller conference room that
was equipped with a projector for the presentation.

My recommendation for the future:

1) We should prominently advertise the cell phone of a CLUE officer
who will be on duty for a particular meeting so that late arrivees can
contact us to let them in the door.

2) Perhaps we should schedule the meeting for the building with a
guard on duty on those nights when Todd or another Oracle rep is not
available? Your input please, Todd.

--
Collins Richey