[clue-admin] Re: Meeting notes & New Room

Todd Trichler todd.trichler at oracle.com
Mon Nov 27 14:17:58 MST 2006

I spoke to the Head of Security today, and passed on your thanks.
He also thought that it would be better to move the meeting to Building
3, where they have someone on duty 24x7, that way it will be not be an
issue when I am traveling.

So I checked with facilities and starting December 12th, we will be able
to use the new *East Conference Center Room in Building 3*.   *Meet in
the lobby of Bldg 3.*
(* This is the same room that you guys used last meeting*)
So we will end up giving up the cushy leather chairs - for a room that
sits more people and can expand into the center conference room to hold
100 people if need be.
The room is wireless enabled, and as an added bonus there is no security
door between the conference room and the bathrooms ;)

If you guys are ok with this, I suggest we update the website to reflect
the change in rooms.

- Todd.