[clue-admin] [Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Linux for the home user (Sun Sep 17 2006 01:15 pm)]

Jeff Cann president at cluedenver.org
Sun Sep 17 14:29:48 MDT 2006

I thought this was interesting .

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Linux for the home user (Sun Sep
17 2006 01:15 pm)
Date: 	Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:15:11 -0600 (MDT)
From: 	Louis Miller <veganguy at canadaseek.com>
To: 	president at cluedenver.org

Dear Linux group member,

     I am a home user, who just wants to figure out how to run games or get low cost programs or learn how to use e-books. I'm a novice computer user, though not a complete beginner. On the website, it lists some upcoming topics that the group will be covering and they all look highly technical and business oriented. Is there another Linux group in the area that covers more novice home user type topics? Thank you!

IP Address: 71.39.246.5

--
CLUE President
http://cluedenver.org/