[clue-admin] [Fwd: [vpslink.com] - Maintenance Notification - February 21, 2007]

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Mon Feb 19 08:01:28 MST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[vpslink.com] - Maintenance Notification - February 21, 2007
Date: 	Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:04:03 UT
From: 	no-reply at vpslink.com

Hello Jeffery,

This message is to inform you that we will be conducting a data center
migration that will impact your server on Wednesday, February 21 beginning
at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.  This migration will be completed by 8:00 AM
Eastern Time that same day.  During this maintenace, we will be moving
your server to our new data center as described in our forums here:
http://forums.vpslink.com/showthread.php?p=6194#post6194

This move will impact the VPS account you have hosted at VPSLink
with the domain name cluedenver.org and the primary IP address:
64.79.210.234.

We appreciate your patience during this maintenance, as we work
to provide an improved server environment including better power
continuity, improved network access, and better cooling for your server.

If you experience problems after the scheduled maintenance, please
contact us via the ticket system, or the emergency outage number
1.206.838.9055

Thank you for choosing VPSLink.

Regards,
VPSLink Support