[clue-admin] Re: On in 5 ...

Jed S. Baer cluemail-jsb at freedomsight.net
Wed Jul 11 18:02:19 MDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:50:16 -0600
Greg Knaddison wrote:

> Since [2] seems to be a little out of date, I'd also like to offer to
> help with maintaining that page if the current owner is interested in
> help.  And of course I'd suggest using something like drupal for that
> ;)

Well, I can only post content if people send it to me.

Typically, in the past, presenters would either hand me a CD at the
meeting, or e-mail me a link, or e-mail me the OpenOffice file, and we'd
host the slides on the CLUE site.

If someone would care to send me a couple paragraphs with the typical
content, i.e speaker bio(s) and an abstract, I'll put it up. The bio(s)
should be the thumbnail version, rather than a full CV.