[clue-admin] Re: On in 5 ...

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:50:16 MDT 2007

I think the meeting last night went pretty well.  Thanks to David and
Mike for their assistance.

I added my slides to my website[1] and would appreciate having a link
added to the presentations page [2] that points to those slides.

Since [2] seems to be a little out of date, I'd also like to offer to
help with maintaining that page if the current owner is interested in
help.  And of course I'd suggest using something like drupal for that
;)

[1] http://knaddison.com/book/export/s5/475
[2] http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=dtc_2007

Cheers,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://knaddison.com