[clue-admin] El Presidente Nuevo

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 07:35:24 MDT 2007

After much internal debate, I have decided to resign from the CLUE
presidency, effective at the end of this year's term in December.  I am
proud of what we accomplished over the past 5 years.  I think it's time
for someone else to take the reigns of CLUE.

I will continue to schedule speakers for both DTC and North meetings
through December.  I also will begin to solicit for replacements for
speaker coordinator and president.  It would be ideal if someone would
be there to shadow me during the next 3.5 months.

There are logistical matters as well, such as our VPS account, email
alias, the cache of door prizes I have at my house and the CLUE digital
projector and screen.  These should be disseminated to the next presidente.

Any volunteers?

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    ~ George Orwell